Monday, January 18, 2010

New favorite recipe

Hey guys - I tried a new roast chicken and potato recipe a few days ago that was so easy, and so good, I thought I would share:

Olive oil
Italian Dressing
Ranch Dressing (I just combined some ranch dressing powder and mayo)
Onion
5-6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
5 potatos quartered
1/2 onion quartered/slivered

In a roast pan, drizzle some olive oil (2-3 tablespoons)
Toss chicken breasts in about 2-3 tablespoons of Italian dressing (I added a bit of olive oil too)
Lay chicken breasts in center of roasting pan
Toss quartered potatos in ranch dressing and place around outside of chicken breasts in a circle
Add onion over potatos
Crack some black pepper over the top of everything
Place lid on roasting pan and cook at 350 degrees for 1 1/2 hours

Enjoy! Let me know what you think if you give it a try.

3 comments:

  1. This looks yummy! We'll definitely give this one a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a candidate for Jackie's new recipe blog. Can't wait to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excuse me...drooling here!! Hey, be sure and submit this to Jackie's recipe blog...yumm!! Love, mom/gma

    ReplyDelete