Saturday, January 16, 2010

Hard work pays off...take 2

Jacob had the opportunity to attend a wrestling tournamant in Syracuse, Utah today with his Dad and Uncle Mark. Wrestling has been a journey for Jake and with his Dad's encouragement, he has stuck with it through seasons of little success. At the tournamant today, Jake took second place! Here is a video of him pinning an opponent, and a picture of Jake with his medal. More hard work pays off - go Jake!
Here is Nate modeling Jacob's prizes... Speaking of Nate, here he is explaining what happened to our Wii, and then doing some serious boxing with the now repaired Wii we just got back from the "Wii repair factory."


5 comments:

  1. So fun...we loved the videos. Line, Malia, Lose, and I are watching as the girlies sleep after church. Go Jake! Just wish we could have been there in person to see it...next time you're wrestling close to us give us a holler. And Nathan...that's what Auntie Abby says when I box, too. My arms get tired!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So awesome that you have a blog now! Kids are so stinkin cute and I'm excited to get know them better. For some reason I can't find your email address anywhere and I believe I need that to invite you to our blog. So please email so I can email an invite back to you! :o) klphomemed@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the videos, so fun to watch the kids Con. Steve is such a patient coach, I love that. Go Jake! The wiggle boxing was the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hard to describe you great it is to see your posts. Not being able to be there and still seeing Jake wrestle was so fun. Kudos to Steve for being a terrific dad/coach. And....Nate was so very cute when describing the Wii. Reminded me of Tim when he did something similar. Finally, the boxing was great and Paige coming in at the end to help was so Paige.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grandpa and I are soooo on the same page here!! How delightful to see what the kids are doing...and, even more delightful to hear the encouraging words of the parents...wonderful at all levels!! Love, mom/gma

    ReplyDelete