Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Successful morning?

Soooo....

I got up this morning at 5:30 to work out, put gas in the very empty gas tank of the truck, came home and did the dishes, switched the laundry, got dinner in the oven with timer set, fed two little boys breakfast and got them ready for school, showered and got ready for work, and headed out the door within 2 hours from start to finish.

I was feeling pretty great about a productive morning until I realized, somehow in my rush, I forgot to brush my teeth.

Successful morning? You be the judge. :)

5 comments:

  1. AbsoLUTE success. Just don't stand too close to anyone when you talk to them...that's what I do on those mornings. At least it wasn't your deoderant. I've gotten to church on days like that and realized that I'd forgotten my deoderant. Gross.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say pass, with a 98%. I love this story simply because I have done the exact same thing! For that reason I have a tooth brush and paste at work... So funny! You truly are superwoman...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Success, of course. By the way, they make these cute little on-the-go toothbrushes complete with a litte paste and no water needed. I keep some in my travel pack and it sounds like you could use them, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the little toothbrushes dad is describing. I commented here before but it is MIA...phooey.

    So, missy, how about a new post!!??

    Love, mom/gma

    ReplyDelete